Osprey Medical is developing the CINCOR(tm) System for advanced kidney protection during coronary interventions.
The CINCOR System is designed to remove dye (contrast) from the heart before it can enter the kidneys and cause damage known as contrast induced nephropathy (CIN). Dye is routinely used to x-ray the heart during angioplasty and stenting procedures. Patients at high risk of CIN often have pre-existing chronic kidney disease. Prevention of CIN in high risk patients may lead to shorter hospital stays, improved patient outcomes, and may ultimately save patients' lives.
- Osprey Medical appoints Mr Neville Mitchell to its Board of Directors
- Osprey Medical Inc. receives A$1.1 million Victorian Government Grant
- Osprey Medical Inc. enhances CINCOR™ with addition of new proprietary dye reduction system
- Osprey Medical Inc. announces enrolment of first patient in Diabetic Limb Clinical Study
- Osprey Medical Inc. announces enrolment of first patient in the CINCOR IDE Clinical Study
- Osprey Medical Inc. PRESERV Clinical Trial Update
- Osprey Medical Inc. Announces AVERT™ System FDA Clearance
- Osprey Medical Inc. to Commence AVERT™ System IDE Clinical Trial
- Osprey Medical Inc. Announces A$14 Million Placement
- Osprey Medical Names AVERT Trial Medical Leadership
- Osprey Medical Enrolls First Patient in the AVERT IDE Clinical Study
- Osprey's Limb Recovery System Presented at Major Medical Conference